Visit Us Museum Shop Junior Aviator Contact Us
Special Exhibitions Upcoming Displays New Acquisitions
Special Exhibition Heritage Gallery Training Hangar Technology Hangar Hangar 180 External Displays Flying Displays Restoration Projects Behind the Scenes
General Events Aircraft Historical 360° Hangar Views
RAAF Badge RAAF Bases RAAF Units Personnel Records RAAF Aircraft
Volunteers Friends

No 94 Squadron

No 94 Squadron formed in New South Wales on 30 May 1945 and was designated to join No 86 Wing. The squadron began familiarisation training with Mosquitoes, however, World War II ended before the unit could become operational. On 7 January 1946, No 94 Squadron moved to Richmond, where it was disbanded two weeks later.

back to top back to RAAF units page