Event carparks are exclusively for the use of Event patrons.
Right to refuse entry and to remove
The organisers may, in their absolute discretion, refuse entry to the Event site or carparks to any person, vehicle or container.
The Organisers may, in their absolute discretion, require any person, vehicle or container to leave the Event site or carparks.
Any person failing to comply with a direction on behalf of the Organisers to leave the Event site or carparks may be physically removed by the Organisers, their officials or security personnel.
Any vehicle or container not removed from the Event site or carparks in accordance with a direction on behalf of the Organisers may be physically removed by the Organisers, their officials or security personnel.
Persons, vehicles and containers are not permitted to enter the Event site or carparks with any prohibited item.
Prohibited items include:
- Materials, substances, explosives, pyrotechnics, weapons (including replica and toy firearms), projectiles and similar devices.
- Placards, flags, banners, signs, brochures and leaflets
- Megaphones, amplifiers, loud speakers, lights and lasers
- Paint, chemicals, spray cans, apparatus and equipment
- Bicycles, scooters, golf carts and items of personal conveyance (other than wheelchairs for use by disabled persons)
- Stoves, barbecues and cooking equipment
- Tents, structures, shelters and elevated seating
- Shade and/or beach umbrellas which, in the opinion of the Organisers, have or may have the potential to cause damage, injury, hazard, danger, disruption, public nuisance, offence, distress, public inconvenience or security risk.
All unlawful substances are prohibited items.
Alcohol may not be brought onto the Event site except with the prior express approval of the Organisers.
Animals and birds will not be admitted to the Event site or carparks with the exception being assistance animals which are defined as:
- Mobility support animals trained to help people with physical disabilities who use wheelchairs or have difficulty moving.
- Medical alert animals trained to assist their handlers before and during a medical emergency.
- Psychiatric service animals trained to provide support to people with psychiatric disabilities.
- Guide dogs trained to help blind or visually-impaired people.
- Guide dogs in training.
- Hearing dogs trained to help deaf or hearing-impaired people.
Submission to search
It is a condition of entry to the Event site or carparks that all persons consent to their vehicles, containers, bags, luggage, receptacles, clothing, promotional materials, exhibits, stands, equipment, personal property and effects being searched for prohibited items at any time by the Organisers, their officials or security Personnel.
All persons admitted to the Event site or carparks must produce on demand to the Organisers personal identification (such as driver’s licence, proof of age card, service identification, passport etc).
The Event site or carparks may be under security surveillance and persons may be filmed at any time.
Lost or unattended items
Bags, luggage, receptacles and personal effects left unattended within the Event site or carparks will be removed from the venue without notice and may, at the discretion of the Organisers, either be destroyed to be made available for collection at the RAAF Base Edinburgh main entrance.
Suspicious objects or persons behaving in a suspicious manner should be reported immediately to the Organisers, their officials, security personnel or the police.
Instructions and directions
All persons admitted to the Event site or carparks are required to comply with all instructions and directions issued by the Organisers, their officials and security personnel.
Release of liability
All persons admitted to the Event site or carparks are advised that Air Force Air Shows include elements of danger and risk of injury. The approvals required by the applicable authorities have been obtained for the staging of the Air Show and such precautions as are reasonably appropriate will be taken to minimise risk to those in attendance. It is a condition of entry that all persons attending the Air Show do so accepting that all risks cannot be eliminated.
Alteration to the program
Program, display and exhibition content, duration and timing may be subject to alteration without notice.
The right is reserved to vary, add, withdraw or substitute performances, exhibits and displays and/or to vary advertised programs and facilities at any time and without notice.
Film, sound, video, and recording
No person who enters or has entered the Event site or carparks shall without prior written consent of the Organisers sell, license or otherwise exploit, or attempt to exploit, any material whether written or in the form of digital or photographic films, sound, video or other recording or computer software obtained or made at the Event site or carparks.
Without limiting the provisions of condition above, it is a condition of entry to the Event site and the carparks that:
- a person cannot make, create, record, transmit, reproduce or use any recording, data or image at the Event or in the carparks for any form of public advertisement, transmission, display, or for profit or commercial gain, or for any other purpose (except for the private enjoyment of the person making the recording, data or image) without the prior written consent of the Organisers; and
- if a person makes, creates, records, transmits, reproduces or sues any recording or image of, at or in relation to the Event or any part of it or in the carparks with or without consent of the Organisers, that person shall, on request by the Organisers, assign in writing all copyright and all other intellectual property in any such image or recording to the Organisers or their assignees or nominees as directed by the Organisers.
- All persons entering the Event site or carparks agree that the Organisers’ remedies for breach of this condition shall not be limited to damages and may include all and any profits made as a result of such breach.
Recording or images of attendees
Attendees at the Event or in the carparks acknowledge that the Organisers and third parties authorised by the Organisers may make, create, store, record, transmit, reproduce or use recordings and images or any of them of, at or in relation to the Event (including, without limitation, of attendees). Unless the attendee otherwise reaches an agreement with the Organisers, each attendee herby grants the Organiser and third parties authorised by them permission to use recordings and/or images, or other images or likenesses of the attendee, in any media (including publication within and outside South Australia, Australia) and for any purpose without identification or compensation or payment of any kind.
Unless the attendee otherwise reaches an agreement with the Organiser to the contrary, the attendee consents to the Organiser (and third parties authorised by the Organiser) taking photographs, film, tape and other images or likenesses of the attendee, or any sound recording, and using them as hereinbefore described.
In these conditions, the term ‘Organisers’ mean Air Force Headquarters – Chief of Staff.