Defence Member and Family Support (DMFS) Branch
Offers a range of important support programs for Defence families, such as:
- Partners - employment assistance funding, support during deployments, help connecting with community resources and more;
- Parents and Carers - information and support for parents of Australian Defence Force members;
- Special needs - support for Defence families who have dependants with special needs;
- Family Health Care - information about health care for Defence families; and
- Financial assistance and advice - services and allowances available for Defence families.
Visit Defence Member and Family Support (DMFS) Branch for more information.