Visit Us Museum Shop Junior Aviator Contact Us
Special Exhibitions Upcoming Displays New Acquisitions
Special Exhibition Heritage Gallery Training Hangar Technology Hangar Hangar 180 External Displays Flying Displays Restoration Projects Behind the Scenes
General Events Aircraft Historical 360° Hangar Views
RAAF Badge RAAF Bases RAAF Units Personnel Records RAAF Aircraft
Volunteers Friends

Cressy

Established as a site for training and operational units to improve their prowess for operational missions, Cressy was the home of the Armament Training Station from July 1939 until April 1942. In 1943 the Central Gunnery School moved to the base, training air gunners until the conclusion of World War II resulted in the closure of the base in July 1946.























Back to RAAF Bases