Visit Us Museum Shop Junior Aviator Contact Us
Special Exhibitions Upcoming Displays New Acquisitions
Special Exhibition Heritage Gallery Training Hangar Technology Hangar Hangar 180 External Displays Flying Displays Restoration Projects Behind the Scenes
General Events Aircraft Historical 360° Hangar Views
RAAF Badge RAAF Bases RAAF Units Personnel Records RAAF Aircraft
Volunteers Friends

Dubbo

Historical photo of the base

Located adjacent to the township, the Stores Depot at Dubbo became the RAAF's largest stores depot by the end of World War II. After the disbandment of No 6 Stores Depot in 1953, the unit became Detachment D of No 2 Stores Depot, and continued operations until 1992.

Back to RAAF Bases